Important Information Regarding COVID-19
A Note to Our Patients regarding COVID-19
Update 5.11.20 – Extreme Safety Patient Protocol
- Screening will be done over the phone and in the office to rule out Illness, exposure or other risk factors for COVID-19
- We ask that everyone completes their paperwork online before coming into the office. If unable to do so, we will ask you to take the paperwork to your car to complete it there.
- We will provide you with hand sanitizer and a mask as you enter our office.
- Temperatures of the patient (and escort) will be taken. If normal you will be able to proceed with the remainder of the appointment.
- After patient consults, escorts will be asked to wait in their cars and we will call/text you when the procedure is complete.
- Our treatment rooms have new air filtration systems.
- Our staff will be wearing proper PPE at all times and it will be changed between patients.
We are here to answer any other questions you may have and look forward to hearing from you!
Be well. Be safe.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and national and state mandates, we have recently implemented changes to our daily operations. The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that all non-emergency visits are delayed by 3 weeks.
Our office will follow these guidelines and will be available by appointment for oral surgery emergencies only at our St. Peters location.
We are currently working to reschedule any non-emergency or elective oral surgery appointments that are scheduled during this time frame.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at First Capitol Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery Phone Number 636-928-7217.
The health and well-being of our patients and team members is our top priority. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and will update you as best as we can as the situation evolves.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Please click on this link for more information from the ADA – https://www.ada.org/en/publications/ada-news/2020-archive/march/ada-develops-guidance-on-dental-emergency-nonemergency-care